Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Michael will be 5 months old on Wednesday! He is getting so much personality. We have a ton of fun with him! Here's a video of him laughing and playing with me...he is hilarious! I probably shouldn't have done this before bed, though, because it took a while to calm him down :o)


Here's a pic from his first Easter. It was so cold outside, my plans for great spring pictures were foiled. Oh well, maybe next year! Recently, Michael got to play with his cousin, Benjamin. He loved it! It was so fun to watch the two interact!
Our many-hatted boy...thanks to our friend, Jodi, we have a hat for every occasion! I couldn't resist trying them all out...he's so cute!!
He loves playing in the exer-saucer! He looks over to make sure we are watching him and then he "stands" in it to show off! It's so funny!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ok, that video was the most precious thing I have ever seen!!! His laugh sounds so much like Ava's, just deeper. I love the pictures with all the hats, he is such a happy child!